When we talk about Instagram there are a lot of things you should do and you should not do. The do’s and don’ts play a major role while posting to get more Instagram followers and likes. Here are some points to remember.
1. Engage with people in your niche. More engagement will help you so keep interacting with those who interact with you.
2. If you like someone’s content then follow them and learn new
things to bring changes to your profile.
3. Use at least a few hash tags that to relevant one.
4. Make proper use of Instagram stories. Don’t forget to use swipe up and see more options for increasing traffic.
5. Use attractive images with knowledgeable captions for the
audience to understand easily.
6. Use an eye catchy theme for your profile to maintain your
7. Add the website link to your profile’s bio for the audience to
8. Add your email too in your bio for your audience to interact
1. Don’t follow to unfollow. If you unfollow the one you have followed it is considered rude.
2. Don’t use Instagram bots because sometimes bots may like
inappropriate posts and post irrelevant comments.
3. Don’t focus on quantity rather focus on quality as it will help
you to create leads.
4. Don’t ignore your followers as they may unfollow you.
5. Don’t buy Instagram likes and followers as it may ruin your
6. Don’t post Images and captions which are copied.
7. Don’t post what everyone is posting. Be unique.
8. Don’t post in bulk. Post in proper time intervals.